Mushrooms in the form of sporeworks magic are widely considered to be the most potent form of fungus. They are also the most expensive. But did you know that there is a way to grow sporeworks magic mushrooms at home for much cheaper? Home-grown magic mushrooms could be a lucrative business opportunity for anyone interested in getting into the cannabis industry.
What Is Sporeworks Magic?
It is the result of a collaboration between scientists and growers. It is a variety of genetically modified (GM) mushrooms that were bred for very high potency. The mushrooms themselves are not magic, but the spore libraries that they produce. The spore libraries are rich in THC and other cannabinoids. They are meant to be used as an indoor ornamental crop.
Sporeworks Magic: The Dos And Don’ts
There are a few things to keep in mind while growing sporeworks magic mushrooms. You need to be very careful while growing magic mushrooms. Here are some tips:
- Don’t Mistreat Your Plants – fertilizer and manure are key to a healthy crop. Don’t over-fertilize or you will encourage the growth of unwanted weeds.
- Maintain Proper Watering – water your magic mushrooms just as you would a plant. Don’t let the soil dry out completely. Water regularly and generously until the soil feels somewhat moist.
- Fertilize – Fertilize your plant crops even during the off-season. The nutritional value of a plant’s leaves is greatly reduced during the winter months so it’s good to give your plants something to look forward to.
- Don’t Over irrigation – Over-irrigation can lead to saltiness in the meaty parts of the plant which will affect the taste of the final product.
- Keep the temperature consistent – This is especially important with sporeworks magic. Your indoor crop needs the same warmth and humidity as you would a plant.
- Don’t miss timing – Growing sporeworks magic in the Fall is a bit tricky because of the short period between putting in the seeds and harvesting the crop. You don’t want to put in too much and then have to wait too long for the crop to mature so you can sell it.
- Don’t Smoke It Too Early – Don’t Smoke It Late – Some people think that you should lighten up on the magic when it is young and tender. The oils in the are quite strong and could hurt the delicate tissues of your plant.
- Don’t Smoke It Indoors – Indoors will give you different perspectives on how to grow sporeworks magic mushrooms.
Pros Of Growing Sporeworks Magic Mushrooms
- You are supporting the environment. Hydroponics systems use less water and energy than traditional agriculture practices.
- You can get in touch with your creativity. Growing your sporeworks magic is a great way to just try out new designs and ideas.
- You can get creative. Experimenting with growing your magic mushrooms is a great way to learn more about how your plant grows and reacts to different conditions.
- You can gather intelligence about your plant growth.
- Practicing your newfound skills at growing magic mushrooms is a great way to get your feet wet in the business.
- And most importantly, you can become a more informed consumer. Because growlers of sporeworks magic are grown in your own home, you get the opportunity to learn more about what goes into these products.
Comments are closed.