An unplowed parking lot or driveway creates difficulties for employees and customers to access a business. This can result in negative reviews and low opportunities in productivity.
Business owners mostly depend on snowplow drivers to be efficient and quick methods to clear up their commercial properties. In this article, we will provide you some effective tips to remove snow from any commercial space.
Hiniker is a leading place to find a sturdy, trouble-free and highly efficient commercial snow plow. Their professionally designed durable, and heavy-duty snow removal plows are made from best quality steel that gives you long-lasting relief from snow.
Inspect the area
Inspect your commercial space to find out any potential hazards that include holes, medians, speed bumps, fire hydrants, low landscaping, and other types of obstacles to be covered with snow.
Prepare the place
Place markers with reflectors at a minimum of 3 feet off the ground so as to indicate ditches, boundaries, shut-off valves, medians, and other regions that can result in damage at the time of plowing the area.
Check for any restrictions
It is required that you learn about restrictions regarding the place where snow should be removed or regions from where the snow should not be plowed.
Form a snowplow strategy
Ask for a blueprint or a map of the region to determine the starting point and any open regions where snow can be piled up. Form strategies to obtain the most effective snow removal plan. Ensure that you use the right vehicle, as well as the equipment to deal with the requirements of the job.
Use best snow removal practices
- Turn on warning flashers at the time of plowing so that people can become aware of the snow plowing activity. Push the snow away from the building, and then clear it to the outermost edges.
- If you are plowing snow in areas that are of 100,000 sq. ft., then choose to plow it in the direction perpendicular to the key artery.
- Create a vast space to accommodate cleared snow without blocking trafficked regions.
- Don’t pile snow near to handicapped regions.
- Avoid the creation of large deposits of snow close to the driveways as it can lead to visibility issues for vehicles that enter and exits at the parking space.
Well-planned snow removal strategies for a commercial space significantly lower the possibilities of implementing an expensive emergency action and also establish your firm as a leader in the snow elimination industry.